Our hard surface tennis courts are the setting for a myriad of fun and competitive activities for players of all ages, ranging from lessons and clinics to leagues, round robins, couples' mixers and inter-club competition.
To book a lesson or learn more about the tennis program at Broad Bay Country Club, please contact USTA teaching professional Ray Dayton at (757) 481-9082.
From Memorial Day through Labor Day, our sparkling Junior Olympic-size pool is a hub of family fun as members participate in aquatics activities, relax poolside with family and friends, or compete on our popular BBCC Barracudas junior swim team.
Pool amenities include:
- A spacious sun deck with tanning lounge chairs and umbrella-shaded tables
- Bathhouses for men and women
- A snack bar offering an array of snacks, beverages and ice cream treats as well as pooldeck service
- Professional pool manager and pool staff
- Member events to include family themed events, Dive-In Movies, Rose All Day, and our Sunset Soirree
Broad Bay Barracuda Swim Team
The Broad Bay Country Club Barracuda Swim Team runs during the summer season and is open to children starting at age five. You need to be a Broad Bay Country Club member to participate on the swim team and can contact the membership office at Broad Bay Country Club through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org